Korean (ko) translation group

English

This thread is meant for all those interested in translating Indico into Korean.

In order to facilitate consultation by other translation teams, I suggest we use English whenever possible. Especially, the subject of every thread shall be written in English or, at least, Korean with its English translation alongside.

However, messages deeply connected to grammar or the meaning of words can be written in Korean. In those cases, please consider adding a short description or summary in English to help non-Korean speakers to understand the context.

ํ•œ๊ตญ์–ด

๋ณธ ์“ฐ๋ ˆ๋“œ๋Š” Indico ๋ฅผ ํ•œ๊ตญ์–ด๋กœ ๋ฒˆ์—ญํ•˜๋Š”๋ฐ ๊ด€์‹ฌ์ด ์žˆ๋Š” ๋ชจ๋“  ๋ถ„๋“ค์„ ์œ„ํ•œ ์“ฐ๋ ˆ๋“œ ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

๋‹ค๋ฅธ ์–ธ์–ด ๋ฒˆ์—ญํŒ€๊ณผ ์›ํ™œ์ด ์˜์‚ฌ์†Œํ†ต ํ•˜๊ธฐ ์œ„ํ•ด, ๊ฐ€๊ธ‰์  ์˜์–ด๋กœ ์˜์‚ฌ์†Œํ†ต ํ•˜์‹ค ๊ฒƒ์„ ๊ถŒ์žฅํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํŠนํžˆ ๋ชจ๋“  ์“ฐ๋ ˆ๋“œ ์ œ๋ชฉ์€ ์˜์–ด๋กœ ์ž‘์„ฑ ๋˜์–ด์•ผ ํ•˜๋ฉฐ, ํ•œ๊ตญ์–ด๋กœ ์ž‘์„ฑ ํ•˜๊ณ ์ž ํ•˜๋Š” ๊ฒฝ์šฐ ์˜์–ด ๋ฒˆ์—ญ์ด ํ•จ๊ป˜ ์ž‘์„ฑ ๋˜์–ด์•ผ ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ ํ•œ๊ตญ์–ด ๋ฌธ๋ฒ•์ด๋‚˜ ๋‹จ์–ด์˜ ์˜๋ฏธ์™€ ๊นŠ์€ ๊ด€๋ จ์ด ์žˆ์–ด ์˜์–ด๋กœ ๋ฒˆ์—ญํ•˜๊ธฐ ๋ชจํ˜ธํ•œ ๊ฒฝ์šฐ, ํ•œ๊ตญ์–ด๋กœ ์ž‘์„ฑ ํ•˜์…”๋„ ๋ฌด๋ฐฉ ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ด๋Ÿฐ ๊ฒฝ์šฐ ํ•œ๊ตญ์–ด ํ™”์ž๊ฐ€ ์•„๋‹Œ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ ๋˜ํ•œ ๋งฅ๋ฝ์„ ์ดํ•ดํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋„๋ก, ๊ฐ„๋‹จํ•œ ์„ค๋ช…์ด๋‚˜ ์š”์•ฝ์„ ๋ง๋ถ™์—ฌ ์ฃผ์‹œ๊ธฐ ๋ฐ”๋ž๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

1 Like

Hello, I was trying to submit request to open Korean translation. But seems like someone else already submitted the request long ago, Can someone have a look at this issue?

Hi,
Youโ€™re right, Korean has already been requested before. We get quite a few language requests but unless there is interest from potential translators I donโ€™t think itโ€™s worth to add it. Would you be willing help with the Korean translation?

Sure, why not :slight_smile: Iโ€™m actually using Indico to accept some papers for Korean events, So would be helpful if we can add Korean translation.

1 Like

Great! Korean has been added. You can make a request to join the Indico project on Transifex and Iโ€™ll add you.

Keep in mind that translating Indico is a massive effort so just take it easy and do what you can. Hopefully thisโ€™ll inspire more people to join as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Just submitted an request :slight_smile:

Added! You should have access now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello.

I want to participate to the translation of ko-kr, could you please add me on the group if somebody has permission? There may be admin for group, but I couldnโ€™t find how to contact (and who they is). My transifex id is Isaac_Kwon.

Thanks.

Hi @mkwon, I think on this page you can try clicking โ€œํŒ€์— ํ•ฉ๋ฅ˜โ€ (or in English it should be โ€œJoin the teamโ€). If that not works, probably you may want to ask @troun for help.

Hello. @sukso96100

Thanks for your replying.
I did the โ€œjoin this projectโ€ and select ko-kr, but it seems to be needed approval of coordinator. (according to the list of member in the language team ko-kr, maybe @troun is coordinator)

@troun, could you please approve me if you can and I can be approved?

1 Like

@mkwon I added you. You should have access now :wink:

1 Like