Single Sign Out with Keycloak 18.0.0

Hello,
I’ve been using Indico integrated with Keycloak Single Sign On (OpenID) for about a year. Everything has always worked fine, including the logout mechanism, which disconnected the user from both Indico and Keycloak.
However, after the upgrade from Keycloak 17.0.1 to 18.0.0, after clicking the logout button on Indico, the user is disconnected only from Indico but not from Keycloak. A Keycloak error page is also displayed in the browser, saying that the id_token_hint parameter is missing; Keycloak logs show:

Parameter 'id_token_hint' is required when 'post_logout_redirect_uri' is used.
type=LOGOUT_ERROR, realmId=realm_name, clientId=null, userId=null, ipAddress=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, error=invalid_request

This behaviour seems to be related with changes introduced in Keycloak 18.0.0 as stated here: https://www.keycloak.org/2022/04/keycloak-1800-released.html (see paragraph OpenID Connect Logout).

Is there any configuration change I can do in Indico to solve the problem?
Thanks

No, this cannot be changed with a configuration change. The auth code currently doesn’t add any extra params (nor is the ID token saved at any point):

Looking at the OIDC standard it seems like the id_token_hint is indeed part of the standard and “recommended”, so we’ll have a look at how we can support this.

Thank you for the quick reply
I’ll wait for the implementation in Indico.