Sending badges to registrants

Hi there,
Is there a way to send badges to registrants as attachments via email? I think this would be a great feature. It also can be used to send participation certificates

Not manually-triggered. But you can configure that the ticket/badge is sent by email right when the user registers.

For participation certificates and similar documents we are currently working on something which may be included in v3.2 though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you please explain how to do that?

Found it. Thank you for pointing out to this option!

@ThiefMaster this feature to sending via email the participation certificate is included in Indico v3.2.2 ?

No, so far we did not have much time to spend on continuing this feature. Let’s see if we can make this into 3.3 :wink:

1 Like

@ThiefMaster Great it, and there is a git branch code with any code about this feature? Maybe can help you to finish this, because a time a go, I did something similar with a Django app.

Receipt template management: basic models + UI by pferreir · Pull Request #5123 · indico/indico · GitHub is the draft PR. I’ll also ping @pferreir who last worked on it (it certainly needs to be rebased on top of the latest master).

1 Like