I have some questions about e-mail notifications in Paper Peer Reviewing module.
- In the settings, I found check boxes on who to notify and when. This is fine. I would like to know how can I change the template that is being sent? It’s not editable through UI similar to Call for Abstracts e-mail notifications?
- In case an author uploads a paper, is there a way to notify Paper managers even though there is no Judge or Content reviewer assigned to that paper. This is handy so that paper managers can act accordingly when the papers are received.
Other questions related to the module:
- Is there a way to limit the file type that is being uploaded? We would like to limit to DOCX and ODT only
- Is there a way to limit file size on upload?
- When the reviewer is assigned to a paper for review, is there a way for him to decline a review (i.e. if it’s not in his domain of expertise)
- When a reviewer opens the paper he is assigned to, is there a way to automatically load Review form instead of big comment window and then a Review button on the side? It is counter intuitive to use the review button when you have a big comment section right in front of you. I know we can instruct the reviewers to use the button, but I would like to make it little more user friendly.