Option to clone survey when cloning event

We disabled the buttons / options to create a new event and only want to give the employes the option to clone the event. The only problem is, that the template surveys don´t get cloned / there is no option to clone the surveys

Indeed, it’s currently not possible - but we do want to add it back at some point.

Is there a timeline / roadmap, you update regulary for new features like that if the feature get integrated ?

Usually the next 2.x release after it has been developed (so if someone contributes it to the project, chances are good it’ll be there earlier).

But if you are interested in a feature and do not want to contribute code, feel free to upvote (:+1: reaction) the GitHub issue and/or leave a comment mentioning why it’d be useful for you - while this particular feature is kind of lower priority for us (especially since people can import/export surveys regardless of cloning), the more people are asking for a feature the more interesting it becomes for us.

1 Like

I see this feature will be integrate into the V3, but I would like to know if you have any clue when the V3 will come.
It’s not to rush anyone, just like to know if I can «sell» this feature. The reason of my question is related to the covid/webconference situation, and to use the survey feature to «record» who come to the meeting and who was absent. Some sort of sign-off sheet

Regards

Hi,
We faced the problem of the satisfaction survey not being cloned recently and I see this old issue. Could you confirm that this feature is present in v3. We have not yet deployed it but it may be an incentive!
Cheers,

Yes, this is available in 3.0.