While trying to add some more format control to the book of abstracts,
I found that this part probably could need some more overhaul:
- This part still seems to use MAKO templates
- The templates in general produce too much white space int the template, making it hard to read for humans
- The TeX code uses a mix of LaTeX and plain TeX mixed together
- It is unclear if all packages in the file are really used.
- Exporting a bundle (tex-file, images if any, fonts) for manual intervention would be a nice bonus.
Atre there already plans to to work on this area, I think at least with some parts I could try to create patches…