Issue during file upload "Server responded with 0 code."

Hello, everyone

The error message “Server responded with 0 code” appears when attempting to upload an event file to the indico 3.2 system.
I have checked the indico log file, but I’m unable to find any indication of an error occurring.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue would be appreciated.

Use the browser’s dev tools to see the actual error and response from the upload.

Thanks for you reply:
below are the error and response is attached
file.zip (1.9 KB)

jquery-migrate.js:103 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 3.4.0
events.kfupm.edu.sa/:1 Autofocus processing was blocked because a document already has a focused element.
/event/129/manage/attachments/add/files:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Are you sure the response you attached is the one to the POST request uploading the file and not to the one GETting the form/dialog? Because in what you posted I see a “connection reset” error on the POST request. This seems to be some problem outside Indico so I cannot really help you with it (but do check if there was some response on that request before the connection got reset). One option could be a poorly configured web application firewall in case you use one.

Indeed, I believe this issue is associated with the configuration of our web application firewall. I will conduct more investigation to discover the root causes of the problem.
Thanks for your support. :grinning: