How to remove the [Indico]

How to remove the “[Indico]” that show in emails?
Example [Indico] Registration for APPLIED RESEARCH CONFERENCE OF TECHNICAL UNIVERSITIES 2024 and the like

You can use a template override customization to override the core/emails/base.txt and core/emails/base.html templates. Inherit from the original one but override the subject_prefix block with an empty one.

Please, am finding it difficult to locate this file can you elaborate more for me?
Thank you

Please read the part from the docs I linked. You need to create a folder (e.g. /opt/indico/customizations) point CUSTOMIZATION_DIR to that path and then create templates/core/emails subfolders in there and create the file inside that folder.

Thank you for the explanation provided but I don’t fully understand how to go about it.
Let me trouble you beyond what you have said, can you share the template here which removes only the [Indico] from the subject and add a bit instruction on how to create it /opt/indico/customizations) point CUSTOMIZATION_DIR to that path and then create templates/core/emails subfolders in there and create the file inside that folder.
This may help someone in the future

Thank you

Inside your CUSTOMIZATION_DIR/templates/core/emails create these two files:

base.html:

{% extends '~emails/base.html' %}

{% block subject_prefix %}[Custom prefix]{% endblock %}

base.txt:

{% extends '~emails/base.txt' %}

{% block subject_prefix %}[Custom prefix]{% endblock %}

You can modify [Custom prefix] to whatever you like :wink: