Could not fetch notices - Network is unreachable

I thought it would fixed it, but i don’t know why I can’t create the first account after installing. After try, this message was sent to my inbox:

2023-05-27 07:32:12,584  0000000000000000  -       indico.notices - ERROR notices.py:115 -- Could not fetch notices

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/indico/.venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py", line 174, in _new_conn
    conn = connection.create_connection(
  File "/opt/indico/.venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/util/connection.py", line 95, in create_connection
    raise err
  File "/opt/indico/.venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/util/connection.py", line 85, in create_connection
    sock.connect(sa)
OSError: [Errno 101] Network is unreachable

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/indico/.venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 703, in urlopen
    httplib_response = self._make_request(
  File "/opt/indico/.venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 386, in _make_request
    self._validate_conn(conn)
  File "/opt/indico/.venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 1042, in _validate_conn
    conn.connect()
  File "/opt/indico/.venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py", line 358, in connect
    self.sock = conn = self._new_conn()
  File "/opt/indico/.venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py", line 186, in _new_conn
    raise NewConnectionError(
urllib3.exceptions.NewConnectionError: <urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f6441888dc0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 101] Network is unreachable

I don’t see how that’s related to this thread from 4 years ago so I will move it to a new thread, but your server seems to not have outgoing internet connectivity, so fetching system notices from our server fails. You can ignore that error, or fix the connection issues.

If a proxy is required, use the standard environment variables in the systemd units for celery and uwsgi:

The installation was interrupted because default postgresql encoding was sql_ascii but utf8 is required. I thought that deleting the database and recreating it would fix the issue. Apparently the process ended successfully, but it doesn’t work.

I’ll check environment variables for proxy, that was another issue that was resolved during the installation, or at least I thought so. Thanks.