Is Indico available for CentOs8?

Hi, i try to install indico on CentOs 8 but some errors appears such as this below (when trying the command pip install indico)

ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
     command: /usr/bin/python3.6 -c 'import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'/tmp/pip-install-8miedr0a/indico/setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-8miedr0a/indico/setup.py'"'"';f=getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' egg_info --egg-base /tmp/pip-pip-egg-info-t11git4l
         cwd: /tmp/pip-install-8miedr0a/indico/
    Complete output (6 lines):
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
      File "/tmp/pip-install-8miedr0a/indico/setup.py", line 219
        print 'Upgrading existing etc/indico.conf...'
                                                    ^
    SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print('Upgrading existing etc/indico.conf...')?
    ----------------------------------------
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: python setup.py egg_info Check the logs for full command output.

any help?

You need to use Python 2.7 for now. Only Indico 3 will support/require Python 3.

On the step 7. Install Indico of the installation .
After going on the virtualenv with

virtualenv ~/.venv
source ~/.venv/bin/activate

I’ve got the error message above. Do you have any idea?

I guess you created the virtualenv with Python 3.

Delete it with rm -rf ~/.venv and recreate it using virtualenv -p /usr/bin/python2.7 ~/.venv to ensure it’s using Python 2.

Yes, as CentOS8 switched to python3 as the default python you need to select python2 explicitly.