Feature request: abstract ranking, abstract shortlisting

Hi,

This is a feature request.

Some of our reviewers would like to have the option to create a shortlist of abstracts within each track.
Some of the reviewers also would like to rank the abstracts within each track. Even better if drag and drop to change the ranking would be possible (a bit like the way the authors’ list work).

As far as I can see, there isn’t a foolproof way to do this right now. I can imagine trying to come up with a workaround with ratings but I don’t think it would be easy to train 10+ reviewers of different generations to use it consistently…

Thanks!

Hi there,

There aren’t any plans for shortlisting. As for the ranking, you can already ask reviewers to rate their abstracts, and then sort them by score:

What we don’t provide and would probably be useful in your use case is the same thing from the “reviewer” track view:

In that case, I encourage you to open an issue on our bug tracker asking for it.

1 Like

Hi,

Yes, I thought that the score method would also be a way to achieve a workaround. We have provisionally 26 reviewers for 15 tracks, so I want to keep them in the reviewer track view rather than give them all the manager’s view.

I have created a feature request on the bug tracker

Thanks,
Ying